4/30/2011

The NSFW Coloring Book for Kids

Inappropriate

Looking through the analytics for my portfolio, I happened to find this great website linking to me. Educational fun for your kids!

Inappropriate

Besides goofy misspellings, this website was rich with scraper-riffic content. They had obviously just populated their website with a bunch of stolen artwork brought to them by scripts, with zero thought put into any aspect of this website.

Inappropriate

I’m not sure what these scrapers intend to do, giving away my nude artwork for kids to color with crayons. But, I say, hey, why not live and let live. Kids like nude pinup art, right?

geekgirldrawing

Here’s a link to the original artwork, for any of you adults that want to print it out for your toddlers to color.

Geek Girl Drawing | Geek Girl Vector Artwork

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails